Eurovision 2008: Belgrade, Serbia.

Guest Cal

LOL. That's true. :lol:

But I always hated Dustin (the turkey)... even when I was a child. I didn't find him funny, I didn't like the sound of his voice, and he just annoyed me to the highest extremes. I guess I wasn't a normal child... :P

Oh, try and find him in this picture.... [the six people preforming tonight]

header.jpg

:P

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I've just watched the Eurosong 2008 - so good!

Marija Serifovic (last years ESC winner) was on the judging panel. :) She was so funny! She also performed 'Molitva' at the end when the voting lines opened. :D

Act One - Donal was so good! The song was complete Eurotrash, but it was catchy and I hope he gets it!

Act Two - That Turkey! I never thought I'd say this, but he was quite good. :P It was just totally bizarre... and I think he might win!

Act Three - Maya. Great song, but I couldn't understand her. :( Her Slovenian accent was really strong... but I hope she gets far!

Act Four - This girl was great! The song was so good and her voice was fantastic! Stupid Dana (Irish winner in 1970) making petty comments about her dress. Has she been living under a rock for 30 years? From what I've seen, Dana's dress in 1970 wasn't any longer...

Act Five - Hated it. :P Horrible song, horrible performance. OK voice though.

Act Six - I think I fell asleep...

I really hope Donal (act one) gets it. He was great and I think Europe would really like him. The Turkey (or as Marija said "the duck!") might get it....

Archived