Carmellas baby

Guest ~Rosey~

Neighbours always echo HAA's storylines, they do them pretty well though, and do change some things! The Dad's name is Oliver, I want it to be a girl, but who knows if she will get to the point of giving birth - I mean I'm sure she won't abort it but nothing ever goes smoothly, it sounds like Elle has a nasty plan up her sleeve too

I hate how this has already happend to elle, I love elle and Oli together and this has made me mad. i dont like carmella much at all, but anyway when elle was with dylan the whole sky having his baby was up! and now poor elle its happening again!:) not happy at all.

I think carmella will have a boy

Yup Conner is apparently alive, he sent them St Patrick's Day gifts, if it weren't for Toadie declaring it to be Conner's handwriting on the parcel I wouldn't believe it! Apparently he ran away, I think Robert may have threatened his baby (her name escapes me). A bit of a dodgy cover up IMO

Haa always seems to go - girl boy boy boy girl. :P

Yeah. I hope its a girl. Ah olivers the name. Right. I'll edit my first post. Sorry about that :P

I dont really know Neighbours that well, like I siad, i only started watching a week ago, but would the producers be stupid enoguh to like make Carmella loose the baby?

Archived