Rhys Wakefield in Wolf Creek 2??

Guest alias

theres a message on the Wolf Creek message board saying that Rhys (who plays Lucas) is in Wolf Creek 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416315/board/thread/82482808

i don't know if it's true or not but if you can help me out it will be appreciated

but i do hope it's it's true he's sexy and it would give him a chance to act

(not that he can't)

I'm not a member of IMDB, but... I *think* I want this to be true... I still haven't seen Wolf Creek, but I'm assuming it's a fairly saddistic kind of horror movie... Hmm... Rhys Wakefield in a saddistic horror movie, running and screaming and fighting for his life... So much fear and iminent pain...

*Bites lip*...

I'm undecided. I'll be happy for Rhys getting another movie... but... I think it'll be one step closer to commiting unforgivable crimes against humanity, for me...

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."

:unsure:

Where the hell's Andy when I need him!? I don't want to be the only one talking like this!

Honestly Rhys, I'd never hurt you! ... unless you wanted me to... :mellow:

to me Wolf Creek was not a violent but very realistic horror film

I have never wanted to see it because it's based on a true story which would make the horror too real.

I've done a lot of searching on Google but can't any mention of Rhys in Wolf Creek 2.

Archived