The thank you thread

Guest Frankie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I never noticed this thread before now, sorry.

Thank you so much JosieTash for all the summaries you do, you really are a life saver. They must take ages for you to do. Due to work and other things I miss a few weeks of home and away a few times every year. I don't need to worry because I know thanks to you I can keep up. Without your summaries I'd be lost. And being able to read future episode summaries for spoilers is great as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Josie, I often find myself coming on here and reading what you've written about an episode.And occasionally sneaking a look at one I haven't seen yet, just to check things turn out all right...And I appreciate that it's a massive undertaking and it impresses me you manage to keep up to date.But I was reading the synopsis of 5013 after it was shown over here and halfway through I suddenly went "Huh?That didn't happen!"Mink insults Brendan when they're at the house?No she doesn't, she just accuses Xavier of being in a sook and suggests he might want a glass of milk before he leaves.(I ran the tape back and checked.)She insults Hugo when they're on the beach, was that what you were thinking of?Some of us use these for research, you know!

Hope you don't mind me saying that, I do really enjoy reading your take on things.

I've amended that ep guide. I rewatched those parts of 5013, and yeah, it IS a reference to Hugo and its on the beach that she says it.

In my defence, this IS Mink we are talking about so when heard her say brother [in the middle iof a rant] to Xavier, my brain instantly thought she was referring to Brendan. Even Alf said that she is one of the most "ballsy" ppl he's ever met.

• 3 weeks later...

This has been something that I've wondered about for quite a while now. Once upon a time I thought it was just a typo - but it has been coming up far too often now for it to be one, not to mention the keys are far too apart for you to accidentally type this. So, I must ask, why do you refer to Martha as Marsha?

Archived