Artisan crafts

Guest MarMar

Hope it's ok for me to make a topic on this here. I know this section is focused mainly on digital art, but thought maybe there would be interest for art in general and maybe also "unconventional" art.

I recently got really into crafting. It started with knitting, felting and making bags like this:

DSC_0007.jpg

The came the sewing and bags like this

DSC_0002.jpg

and this

3ad92e0f.jpg

and this

7b956c16.jpg.

I also make coin purses and wallets:

generalwallet.jpg56a3b793.jpgea79d3b9.jpg94612b3d.jpg8edb95ba.jpg

Just now, before the weekend, I moved on to 3D-items... And launched a new brand as a part of my "Mercury-Design"-line, called "Marsters":

Here are two Dibleys

780d3ab1.jpg

I just made this Marster-coin purse, and I'm actually very pleased with it

cf63363a.jpg - this one's for sale, but I made me one too:

3d7a914c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Thank you, both. I just started knitting 3 or so months ago, sewing 2 months ago and 3D-items a few days ago. It's all about practice, but of course, I may be genetically disposed :P My mom used to sew all her clothes (before she had kids, that is :P)

My creativity comes and goes. Really. My problems makes it hard for me to concentrate or even motivate myself, so I go with the flow whenever I'm feeling good.

thats the same with me! great work you have a talent for this!! i want them all!!! lol

Archived