Summer Bay In The Future (by Zetti) - comments

Lilone

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You kill Martha, and i will kill you, deal?

No, Jack is outside, he will have heard the gun shot, and will run into the house, and see his beloved lying unconscious on the floor, and will rush her to the hospital, and when Martha WAKES up, Jack will annouce his undying love for Martha nad they will live happily ever after with Leo. As for Sam and Ash, well they both can just go die :D Oh wait, Sam already is. Eeeek..im so mean. Sorry!

More please :)

Hey people!

Zetti has asked me for your advice! She wants to no if she should shoot Leo (JnM's son), I know! Before you say anything, ive already told her shes crazy. :lol:

I told her NO, but then she said that it may bring JnM back together, as theyl have to support eachother through it.

So she wants to no what you guys think. She also said if you have any alternative ideas then write it on here please!

Edited by vale4eva

Hey everyone!

I am Zetti's Sister and she cant use the computer because she has so much coursework but she told me to tell you that chapters are on the way!

Teaser!

Jack moved towards Martha and they kissed just as Sam was watching in the doorway.

She was so furious that she walked away and took Katie to her mums and then took Leo on a journey that was going to be one hell of a journey.

and also that in 2 chapters time two people die.

Happy Speculating

Edited by JacknMartha