Bobby Morley on It Takes Two

Guest Lozzy

Can someone please upload friday on my mind the song that bobby and jade sang in week 2 of it takes two?

Okay, someone will upload his eventually if they have it. You don't need to spam and ask 4 times.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Can anyone help me please? I clicked on the link to download the song but it wouldn't work. It says the link to download it is below, but there wasn't anything there. Does anyone have the link for it?

Can someone please upload friday on my mind the song that bobby and jade sang in week 2 of it takes two?

Okay, someone will upload his eventually if they have it. You don't need to spam and ask 4 times.

It is now five times you have asked. As Tess says if somebody has it they will upload it. If it doesn't get uploaded, you repeatedly asking will not help; it only annoys people including the uploaders and means you're less likely to get it. Please do not ask again.

Does anyone have a copy of Erine and Rachael Beck singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" available for download. If you don't thats alright, I was just wondering as I enjoyed listening to their version rather than the orignal. If you don't have it, I understand. :)

steffi you wouldn't happen to have i'll stand by you the song bobby and jade sang in week 3?

I made the previous ones from the videos on Youtube.

I couldn't find 'I'll stand by you'... and if it's not on Youtube, I don't know how to get it, here in Belgium...

I'll keep my eyes open. I'll make an mp3 as soon as I come across the video...

Bye!

Archived