Karen's Artwork

Guest -Karen-

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Karena, your avatars are just stunning!! The sig is great, the black and white effect on the first pic works really well alongside the coloured pic! The 'whirley' text looks amazing too.

The angle on the Ric av is perfect and the orange text looks really funky :wink:. The colouring on the last Lucas one is great, his expression is funny too :lol:.

I love all the Tony avatars :wub:. The text on the second Tony avatar fits perfectly. The posistioning of the text on all of them is superb!!

A HUGE well done Karena, all of your artwork is incredible!! :D

Wow, that's the longest comment I've ever made!

• 2 months later...

It's been ages since I've made any icons but I felt the need to make some today. :) Don't worry I haven't developed some kind of food fetish :P I have just noticed a lot of characters eating recently! :D

dane.pngjack-1.pngBelle.pngtonydiner.pngDrewBelle.pngtonytomato.png

Unsurprisingly, there are more HotDad icons on the way, maybe tomorrow. :D

• 1 month later...

It's been ages since i've been in this thread :o. Ohhh yummy avatars!! :P They are all really great. Just a tip, the Dane one looks a bit too pinky, if that makes sense?! Maybe if you tried altering the colouring a bit it would look less pinky. It's still great though! The Belle and HotDad ones are my favourites I think. The colouring is especially gorgeous on those. There is a great range of cropping on all of them as well, especially the HotDad ones!!

Well done! Lovely work :D xxx

• 1 month later...

It's been ages since I've made any icons but I felt the need to make some today. :) Don't worry I haven't developed some kind of food fetish :P I have just noticed a lot of characters eating recently! :D

dane.pngjack-1.pngBelle.pngtonydiner.pngDrewBelle.pngtonytomato.png

Unsurprisingly, there are more HotDad icons on the way, maybe tomorrow. :D

Love 3rd, 5th and 6th! Great colouring and cropping. :D

Archived