Hannah Montana

Guest **I luv rhys**

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool :D

I'm Hannah Montana-ed out (not really, because I could watch it all day) because of the Hannah Montana Bonanza that was on Friday and Saturday :D So much Hannah Montana, but you can never have too much :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I luv it :P

Episode review

Lilly is ecstatic when she gets two tickets to attend a Hannah Montana concert and invites Miley to go with her. Miley refuses, saying that she doesn't like Hannah Montana. Miley's dad, Robbie, tries to convinces her tell Lilly her secret; That she is Hannah Montana. When Lilly does find out what Miley's been hiding, will she be able to treat her the same? Jackson won't take no for an answer when he wants to borrow money for his big date. But his dad keeps refusing to be his personal ATM.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:o i don't think i've seen the one with Ashley Tisdale in it! what was it called?

i'm so exited for the concert on TV, i saw it with my friend and sister and we were all singing along to it :lol:

it's so good! excelent programme

Archived