Westlife

Guest freakybuffy

Announcement from Shane

Hi everyone

You've probably all heard the news by now, but I wanted to let you know personally that Gillian and I are having another baby!

I can't even begin to describe how amazing we're both feeling right now - as you can imagine, we're completely over the moon and Nicole is very excited at the thought of having a little brother or sister to play with.

The baby is due in September, so quite a while to go yet, although I'm sure it'll fly by really quickly. Gillian's bump is growing by the day and she's extremely happy and healthy.

I look forward to introducing the new member of the Filan clan to you later in the year!

Love Shane.

Taken from Westlife website! Bless them!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love westlife-have ever since the 2st album came out with "Swear it agaim" and "Flying without wings"-Loved the boys at the logies and congrats to Shane and his wife on the news and also to Nicky and his wife on the birth of the sons and also I share a birthday with Kian so he has always been my favourite

Something Right is my favourite from there latest album. I know it's going to be their new single, but I wish they'd hurry up and start showing it on TV Hits or something. As I bet they all look :wub: in the video!

I saw an interview on youtube when they were stood outside on the red carpet! I loved Mark, the bloke said something about hot girls... what more could you ask for and he said hot guys! Shame's face was a picture!

I wish I was going to Croke Park, but I couldn't get a flight to get in there and back, with out it costing me a fortune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awh, congrats to Shane and Gillan. :D

I was watching the westlife show yesterday and even after 10 years, I still love them :P I think I'm going to try my best to go and see them on the next tour. :P Haven't seen them since I was around 11. And the funny thing is I think I'm more of a fan now than I was then, lol. :lol:

I've seen them at least once every tour! It's going to be so strange if they don't tour next year! It's strange how my teaste in music has changed so much over the last 10 years, but I still get so excited, when I hear about a tour or a new album. :)

Anyone know if they are going to release Something Right? There's a video on YouTube, but I haven't seen it on TV yet.

Archived