~Charlotte's~ Artwork

Guest ~Charlotte~

Hello, I have made a new thread for my artwork, because in my old thread there was a lot of posts about me changing the program a lot of the time. Also I have realised a lot of things about the website, Picnik, which I am using, which will hopefully make my new artwork look good.

So, to start of with... these are some Belle avatars. I focused most on, cropping and how I can experiment with the colours, brightness and contrast, so I hope you like them :D

JessicaTovey0642.pngJessicaTovey2061.pngJessicaTovey1131.png

JessicaTovey2001.pngJessicaTovey1931.pngJessicaTovey.png

More will be coming soon :)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I have made a new thread for my artwork, because in my old thread there was a lot of posts about me changing the program a lot of the time. Also I have realised a lot of things about the website, Picnik, which I am using, which will hopefully make my new artwork look good.

So, to start of with... these are some Belle avatars. I focused most on, cropping and how I can experiment with the colours, brightness and contrast, so I hope you like them :D

JessicaTovey0642.pngJessicaTovey2061.pngJessicaTovey1131.png

JessicaTovey2001.pngJessicaTovey1931.pngJessicaTovey.png

More will be coming soon :)

These are great! Really like both the cropping and colouring of #2, 3 and 5. :wink:

Thanks everyone!

Picnik :P Is a free online image editor, which is very good and can do some pretty good things.

:) Can you post the link? I wanna try it out. Maybe I will use it later :)

Sure! Here it is It is very easy, yet very good.. and I am sure if you search on google you find a few others :)

More avatars :)

JessicaTovey2072.pngJessicaTovey2342.pngJessicaTovey2111.pngJessicaTovey1602.png

JessicaTovey1281.pngJessicaTovey1461.pngJessicaTovey0861.pngJessicaTovey1892.png

Archived