Control (by luckyrabbit) - comments

swfc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG ZOE! :o Seriously the most f*cking awesome fic I've ever read from you Rabs! I swear, I'm liking this even more than GND! This is so freakin' amazing! :wub: I can't wait 'til the next part! Wow. Just wow.

He took the words right out of my mouth. :P Basically everything Andy said, really. I am seriously speechless. Update soon.... Why do I get the nagging feeling that Lara will somehow be involved in some other way.

Is it now? :P Can't wait to see how all of this unfolds! Is there one last part that's coming up? And do we get yummy teasers? :ph34r:

Peter zapping Zoe and Zoe teaching the police force how to kill people was freakin' hilarious! I forgot to comment about that first time 'round. :P

Edited by Oxidizer

I know I said no teasers, but this doesn't give anything away and I feel bad for not updating this for a while so:

Tracey waited until the constables were out of earshot before she spoke. "You sure you're up for this?"

"You're the one who was knocked out, shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"

"Don't change the subject."

Peter wrinkled up his nose and looked at her with tired eyes. "I need this to be over."

"Okay." Tracey agreed quietly, she shared the same sentiment. This had dragged on for far too long and she wanted nothing more than for it to be over, so everyone involved could move on with their lives. "Come on."

They both drew their guns when they reached what would be considered the front door, Peter took one look at the grate covered windows and shuddered. "You've got my back, right?"

"Always."

Peter nodded in satisfaction and reached for the door. "Normally I'd say ladies first but…" He entered with his gun draw, keeping his back against the wall while conducting a sweep of the area, trusting Tracey to follow suit. His eyes were drawn to the closed door on his left. It was the room Sally had been held captive in, the room Zoe was supposed to have died in. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to repair it after the blast. One guess who that someone was. If they were going to find Zoe, it would be in that room.

:ph34r: