Control (by luckyrabbit) - comments

swfc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torture it out of me? Don't tempt me! :ph34r: Did I just say that out loud?
:D Seems like it. :wink:

Could it be Fitzy? :P
Maaaaaybe. I don't want to give anything away. :ph34r: She is my new favourite plaything character, though.

What would you rather get an update of first, this or SACIT? Because I only have time to write an update for one before I'm forced offline for the weekend.

I think I'll update SACIT first since I have more already done on that chapter and I really want to get it moving, cause there's some awesome stuff coming up that I want to get to as soon as possible :P Who knows, I might have time to update both. It all depends on whether the bitch from hell my aunt is coming up for the weekend or not.

Yeah, I quite like Fitzy too, she's pretty morbid in SSOAS. :ph34r:
Morbid!Fitzy? Loves it. I don't suppose there's any chance that we'll be getting MorbidGay!Fitzy?

I think I'll update SACIT first since I have more already done on that chapter and I really want to get it moving, cause there's some awesome stuff coming up that I want to get to as soon as possible :P Who knows, I might have time to update both. It all depends on whether the bitch from hell my aunt is coming up for the weekend or not.

That's cool! And it means I'll be that much closer to getting my Creepy Charlie back! :wub:

Morbid!Fitzy? Loves it. I don't suppose there's any chance that we'll be getting MorbidGay!Fitzy?

Well, I'll see what I can do. :wink: Was her "friend's" name Carla? :ph34r:

Well, I'll see what I can do. :wink: Was her "friend's" name Carla? :ph34r:
It certainly was. Hee, Lara and Carla, sitting in a tree... :wink:

Since I'm actually writing the ending before the rest of it, I thought I might give you a teaser to keep you tied over till the next update.

"You can try and kill me." Zoe taunted, stressing the word try, as Peter took the final step. The muzzle of his gun now pressing against her temple. "You'd fail. But you can try." Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Come on Peter, be a man."

"You know, for a woman with a gun to her head, you seem awfully calm." Tracey observed while covering Peter, keeping her gun trained on Zoe from a distance.

"Well, if I thought for a second he actually had the balls to pull the trigger, I would probably be more concerned." Zoe cocked an eyebrow challengingly. "But I don't and he doesn't."

She was wrong. Peter pulled the trigger.

:ph34r: