Wedding Songs

Guest Summer Bay

Hey,

i was just wondering if any body has or knows how i can get these following songs. They are on the Home And Away weddings dvd but i think they may have been changed from there original air date versions.

the songs are:

Hayley and noahs wedding song (dvd Version) goes something like "i took your hand, you took my heart, now i just know, we'll never part)

Will and Gypsy's wedding song (dvd verion) goes something like " carry me away, far away"

im sorry that i dont have much to go by but unfortunatley this is all i have.

also while im here , does anyone have the verion of silent night that played when sally got stabbed???

thanks

josh

Hayley and noahs wedding song (dvd Version) goes something like "i took your hand, you took my heart, now i just know, we'll never part)

Will and Gypsy's wedding song (dvd verion) goes something like " carry me away, far away"

I really want these Songs to.

Do you mean off of a special release DVD like the 'weddings or romances'????

I think she means that, yeah

Surely it should tell you in the credits what the song title's are and who they're by????

Surely it should tell you in the credits what the song title's are and who they're by????

WOW lol i never even thought of checking the credits . i will check now

thanks

WOW lol i never even thought of checking the credits . i will check now

thanks

Nope, i just checked the credits and they are not on there. Oh well i will keep trying.

thanks anyway guys

Archived