Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it's ended... Again! :P

The whole episode was emotinal. The best scene though would have to be Tania's mug photo shoot. It was so dramatic how it showed her past self with the present cross over with all the voice overs. It's one of my favourite scenes!

The ending didn't seem so shocking because I knew it was coming :P But watching it made me realize that it's truly the end :( I've always wanted a sequel, but actually watching the whole telenovela (unlike on W) I've realized it will be hard to do a second series. John is in jail along with Tania, William is on the run, Lance is dead, Michelle and Luke moved to New York, Eddie is in jail. The only thing really keeping the show going if there ever was a sequel would be Lexi Walker designs and the whole illegal money story, someone resurecting Gianni and Sophia finding out Maria is still alive. There wouldn't be much of an impact, because more then half of the characters aren't in LA anymore. They're either in jail, dead, living somewhere else, bla bla bla... Ah well, it was good while it was there. Just glad Seven showed the whole thing!

Archived