Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

Maria and Sohpia are like two little girls.

S: Roll down the window!

M: No

S: Roll down the window!

M: No!

S: Why are you trying to protect yourself?

M: Yes... From your breath!

S: Get out of that car! Get out!

M: I can't hear you!

S: Get out of that car!

:lol: :lol:

And then the hose! :lol:

Ah, gotta love it!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From tvaus!

Fashion House finishes with its final ever episode on 25th April. Moonlighting repeats will fill that slot temporarily. This is just until Seven new morning show begins. Seven do own the rights to a second telenovela but since Fashion House did not rate all that well, this will probably end up midnight to dawn.

So Seven do have the rights to Desire I'm guessing? And by what it's saying, they're going to show it in the midnight slot?

Moonlighting repeats will fill that slot temporarily.

What does that mean, they're repeating FH?

Oh ok, thanks Des

it wasnt on today :(

Its finishing so soon

Whats Desire like??

It's about a guy where he's on the run from a mafia guy. His family home gets bombed so they move to Miami. He and his brother open up a resturant and they both find out they're both in love with the same girl. The story focuses on the love triangle as well as the mafia people finding this guy. It's revealed this guy had sex with the mafia god's daughter and got ger pregnant so he forces the guy to marry his daughter. At the wedding it's revealed the baby isn't his, and the guy steals money from the mafia family and other stuff which gets the mafia guy even more ticked off while the love trianlge is still going on. I only got into the last 3 episodes, it looked ok. I might watch it if Seven show it.

but isnt Monday, Easter Monday or something?? and its on then :unsure:

I thinks it down to Channel 7 due to having the good friday televise here in melbourne, Channel Seven must run daytime programing as a flow for all of the country and if 1 state misses out then channel 7 will have to do doubles of everything!

Archived