Charlie McKinnon/Matt Levett

Guest Perry

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you like the summary for Charlie? Frankie added the bit at the end about all the psychos in Reyfton Lakes, lol. I think it's one of the longest summeries on there. I had trouble summing up such a sweet and complex creature in so few words.

It was brilliant I loved it you know him so well and I love that picture of him :wub: But I guess you didn't choose the picture of him... I take it If Corey's in the top you would have a summary just as long.

lol.. Oh I honestly can't remember if I did Corey's. I think Frankie did... I might have added to it... Yeah, I think I just edited it a bit. I was only consulted on four or five villains, and unfortunately I don't know if my Corebear made it to the top 5 :(

From memory, his summary was about the same length as Charlie's, but then Jonah's wasn't so short either :P. I have a problem summing up people when I know what they do is bad but I still love them and sympathise with them anyway. It's complicated, hence the rambling :P

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any screencaps of when something drastically wrong (felt smart using big word) with Charlie inthebush? And Rachel was there and she perforemd some type of random thingo on his chest?

Archived