Best parents/guardians

Guest Pete's girl

Best parents/guardians  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jodlebirger, now I know I wasn't dreaming or imagining Irene's true qualities as a parent.

I wonder if there was a poll about the Worst parent, would Irene win that one too ? :lol:

hehehe... I would certainly have voted for her in that poll!! :lol::lol::lol:

Original quote from Kevin:

Not to mention smacking Annie in the mouth when she was drunk!

I thank Irene for encouraging Annie to go to Japan and off my television screen!

As can be seen in my recent posts, and in much more specific detail in Jodlebirger's, there is a weight of evidence there Kevin, not drama. And it stretches back in time.

Drama is smacking a young girl in the mouth while sozzled. It's not good, but it is dramatic, as you spotted.

Does it matter if Irene is on screen a lot or a little ? It's her involvement, as a parent, with the children in her house that's the issue. Lack of such airtime in the last year has probably worked in her favour, because I don't think she had much to say to them, apart from a string of cliches that just reinforced the caricature that she's become.

I was joking when I made the remark about hitting her a smack :) If I was Irene I would have smacked her a long time ago !

If that's your kind of thing Kevin, why not try it in real life and tell us what happens ?

I don't know anyone as annoying as Annie!

This is stupid, I think Irene is a good mother figure and the general concensus of this poll seem to think so :)

I personally believe your just picking at everything that you percieve as wrong thats involved with Annie, whether its her being sacked, her change of character or her going to Japan or Irene letting her go! You just have a problem with how Annie's time on the show ended, its crystal clear from where I'm sitting!

I was joking when I made the remark about hitting her a smack :) If I was Irene I would have smacked her a long time ago !

If that's your kind of thing Kevin, why not try it in real life and tell us what happens ?

I don't know anyone as annoying as Annie!

This is stupid, I think Irene is a good mother figure and the general concensus of this poll seem to think so :)

I personally believe your just picking at everything that you percieve as wrong thats involved with Annie, whether its her being sacked, her change of character or her going to Japan or Irene letting her go! You just have a problem with how Annie's time on the show ended, its crystal clear from where I'm sitting!

I wondered, given that you were unable to deal with the evidence of Irene's poor parenting, and given the tone of your posts has gotten progressively more aggressive, when you would sink to a personal attack.

I've never made any secret about the points you raised re. Annie. Another term for perception, when it is expressed, is opinion. I'm entitled to my opinions, and I back them up with reasoned arguments. I'm not the only one who thinks Irene to be a poor parent. The fact that she's leading this poll does bemuse me, but it doesn't give me the right to abuse other people who have made that choice. But I do have a right, with others, to give reasons why I don't agree. I referred to Annie's departure in this thread because it's just the latest example of Irene's lack of real care for her children. That care, or lack of it, what this thread is about isn't it ?

You added the unnecessary comments about disliking Annie in your original post, and then took it further with your tasteless / disturbing comments about wanting to slap her too.

Note: to you and the mods, I won't be responding to any more of your posts.

Archived