Best parents/guardians

Guest Pete's girl

Best parents/guardians  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Irene is top notch. She's passionate and fiercely protective of her foster kids- always offering advice and always supportive.

Roman is fantastic too. It took him a while to get into the swing of things with Nicole, understandably, but now that he's got it he's awesome. Particularly with Aden.

I loved Beth as well. She was just... awesome. Tony was rubbish with Lucas but he sort of made up for it with Matilda. I loved Sally with Cassie. I think Flynn was better with Ric than Sally. Leah ish meh and so was Dan, although he was great with Drew (much better than Peter was anyway)

Amanda doesn't desereve the title of a parent. No one who sleeps with their daughters teenage boyfriend can be considered a parent. Period.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say irene :P everyone in summerbay has problably lived in her house ... shes up for a challenge and anybody that fosters that many kids needs a bloody big medal

i would say tony is the best parent but tony alone ( not beth) he brought jack and luc up single handed and beth wasnt a part of it , luc didnt even like her at one point SOOO TONY , and with mattie he did good as her dad

Irene's very caring, supportive and great with all the kids she's taken in. But at the moment she's not really getting much screentime with Belle, Geoff or Annie. That needs to change.

Whereas Roman's just awesome with Nicole and Aden.

I had to vote for Sally out of that lot, she always supported her kids, perhaps more than they deserved sometimes.Irene was a close second although she's dropped the ball a bit recently, I really didn't like her attitude when Annie started seeing Jai.Similarly, Beth lost points with me for trying to split up Ric and Mattie.

Of course, if you were saying Best Guardian Ever then Pippa would win hands down.

Archived