The Brad and Sally Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Hey Brad and Sally supporters,

I am in! I liked Brad and Sally together as a cute couple. I can't wait to see their first kiss on our screens in NZ in two weeks at time! :P:)

It has been a while since anyone posted in here. Im from NZ as well so it will be great to see this episode in two weeks time. I do think it is great how the writers have taken time in getting these two together. From the first time they met at Leahs when Brad dropped his keys and Sal got a view of his butt you knew that they were going to get together.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh yes during Rachel's downhill spiral. When the lost were umm.....lost. Back when we were hopeful Sally would have found the man of her dreams. Then Emily came along, and all was lost.

NOW, there's hope. I mean, they have just admitted they like each other, albiet no to one another, but still. It's something right?

Just watched back on some old Sally and Brad scene's and just noticed the height difference. I can't believe I never noticed it before. They make the cutest couple though and the height thing is great, she's finally found her tall, dark, handsome stranger (well 2 out of 3 ain't bad). Here's hoping they've both found strength in all thats happened in their pasts. (sorry a little too deep-even for me)

Dsingles xxx

^^It's because they're great.

Sally got view of Brad's butt that day when they first met. :D It cracked me up

I tried not to laugh at that. And failed miserably. :lol:

Me too, it was quite a light moment considering all the emotional stuff that was going on at the time. xxx

OK, So I couldn't see one for them, so I'm starting one up. :) I absoloutely love them and I sooo can't wait for them to get together over here. They seem so perfect for one another. The way she is trying to support him through this whole Emily thing is so sweet. Anyone else love them?

I love them! they're soo cute together,and have lots in common sorry lol but i hope they stay together the pair of them deserve to be happy! I think this is another ship to add to my list :P

• 2 weeks later...

^^Yup, I most definitely agree. There's something about them that's just so refreshing. I think it could well be the length of time it's taking for them to get together. It's just so sweet.

I really liked Emily too, and it was lovely to see Sally become so close to her. I think those times when Emily was watching Brad and Sally together, she knew her husband was going to be okay in the end.

Archived