The Brad and Sally Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Well in NZ we have just seen the 2006 finale and we have been ripped off. They edited the show to fit into the 30 minute timeslot so we missed quite a bit of the episode, including a scene with Brad & Sally at the end :angry: Im not sure if im allowed to say what that was in this thread but it was something a lot of people had probably been waiting to see for quite a while.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think Brad and Sally should get married :wub:

So do I. :wub: They are currently my favourite couple in the Bay. Call me oldfashioned but one of the things I liked about them was that they did not jump into bed in about 10 seconds flat (unlike a certain other Bay couple who will be nameless :P ) but took the time to get to know each other and really develop the relationship. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well in NZ we have just seen the 2006 finale and we have been ripped off. They edited the show to fit into the 30 minute timeslot so we missed quite a bit of the episode, including a scene with Brad & Sally at the end :angry: Im not sure if im allowed to say what that was in this thread but it was something a lot of people had probably been waiting to see for quite a while.

In Ireland they ripped us off 2!! :(:( And also the Sally Tribute, which I had been looking forward 2 for quiet some time!!

I love Sally and Brad!! There so cute together!!...I always thought that after Flynn died I would never like her new boyfriend but there's something about Brad....He's just so....cute!! :wub:

• 4 months later...

In Ireland they ripped us off 2!! :(:( And also the Sally Tribute, which I had been looking forward 2 for quiet some time!!

I love Sally and Brad!! There so cute together!!...I always thought that after Flynn died I would never like her new boyfriend but there's something about Brad....He's just so....cute!! :wub:

I liked the two of them together at first and was willing them to kiss, but as time went on I thought it wasn't right, he jumped into a relationship with Sally too soon after losing his wife.

Having watched the wedding that wasn't, i realised how cold they all looked and as it was August on the calendar it must have been filmed about June, I can't understand why they always want you to think it's warm when it clearly isn't. :rolleyes:

Those bridesmaids dresses were horrendous and Sallys dress was far too tight!

Archived