Gilmore Girls

Guest Amir

Where is this show?The one decent show C9 have and they stuff it around.I'll have to get the dvd's though i haven't seen them around lately...probably selling out becourse of 9's crap treatmet of it.

A while ago the dvd's cost $24.95, at Kmart. I got Season 4. :D

But yeah, not sure if it's still like that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love GG. Currently watching at USA pace - back on Tuesday :wub: Up to season 7 at the moment - haven't seen much of season 6 though :(. May watch it one day! I hate Halmark/Nick for not showing any of the new stuff, though last time I knew Halmark were repeating GG at 8am, so it might be that they are going to show the new seasons.... But I doubt it :(:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

omg. omg!

GILMORE GIRLS RETURNS TO CHANNEL 9 ON Sunday 18th March @ the 4:30pm timeslot.

omg. omg!

I don't care about the friggin timeslot, it's back! GG, the fast talking show IS BACK!

:D :D :D

Are they going to start where they left off. I believe the last thing we saw was Rory jumping off the tower with Logan.

It says 'Series Return', so I have no idea. I wonder if they'll pick up where they left from, start Season 5 all over again, or jump straight to Season 6.

Are they going to start where they left off. I believe the last thing we saw was Rory jumping off the tower with Logan.

It says 'Series Return', so I have no idea. I wonder if they'll pick up where they left from, start Season 5 all over again, or jump straight to Season 6.

The episode is called The Party's Over. I don't know where that fits in. I've set the Web Scheduler.

The episode is called The Party's Over. I don't know where that fits in. I've set the Web Scheduler.

O_O_o_o. That's episode 5x08. So, they're picking up from around where they left off...

• 1 month later...

Archived