Gilmore Girls

Guest Amir

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea there was a thread. I only got to watch this show earlier this year when E4 started showing it weekdays and I adore it. Though at the moment they are showing season 6 I finally got round to watching the season 4 finale and the season 5 premiere. Dean is a t**t! He uses Rory like he would use a whore and then blames Lindsey for everything. And Rory just lets him walk all over her!

She would have been better off with Jess. Or Paris. Or quite possibly Kirk. Kirk rocks!

I love Luke and it was awesome to see the actor in Saw... although after watching Saw V I left the cinema in a complete daze (I will not go on)...

Jess & Rory are the hottest ship! :wub::P Much better than Logan/Rory. I has hoping for a Jess/Rory reunion but it never happened. :( Oh & Luke & Lorelai <333. I miss GG. :( But I'm loving the Re-runs on E4! :D

Aw me too.

At least he got a cameo in the last season and they made out lol

Spoiler tags for those watching for the first time and don't know that...I don't know how far into it you are lol

Archived