Adam Saunders

Guest xsianx

James Valentine, aka one of the It Takes Two judges, was the guest on Creature Freatures today for Celebrity Pets. (He has a male rabbit named Princess...)

The wheels are in motion, people.

Next week, incidentally, is some chick from Blue Water High. Oh, I hope the wheels aren't in backwards motion :mellow:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him on whatever show is on ABC at 430. I was like, hey i know you. He still gorgeous as always :wub:

I remember when i saw him at Towers a couple of christmases ago. He walked past and i had to do a double take. He looked so hot :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe it's taken me THREE DAYS to post this, but implying that I'd like to treat Todd Lasance like a dog in another thread reminded me...

On Creature Features this week, the "Follow That Tail" segment had Corey exploring the process of shipping a pair of small dogs overseas to be with their owners in America. Because the dogs were trained to travel in the same crate, the pet-shipping company had designed a special double-sized crate for them to fly in. Now, upon seeing this crate with it's sturdy plywood walls and comfy blankets, Corey remarked, "That looks comfortable. Could you make something like that for me to fly in?"

............ :mellow:!

The guy gave him a queer look, and I forget his answer because I was too busy screaming "I'll build you one Corey! I already have a dog-carrier you can use if you don't mind sharing with Jason!!!!! :o"

Needless to say, I was a little excited. Do you ever get the feeling that people drop these little references in especially for you?

Corey... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, I forgot to mention Creature Features this week... On Celebrity Pets, Corey was meeting two ballet dancers, a guy and a girl. The guy was teaching him how to stand properly at the bar... and Corey looked so determined to do it right, which just made him extra pretty when he extended himself to hold a pose... He looked like a natural dancer... If I said he had a beautiful body would he hold it against me :wub:?

• 1 month later...

I can, but I wasn't sure. I saw a picture of him on google with a small child of about that age, and a part of me got concerned that he'd already settled down and started breeding. Without me!! ... That picture scared me just a little, that's all :unsure:

But anyway, yes, cute :P

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Adam was gorgeous, not that he still isnt :unsure:

He's in todays afternoon episode of All Saints. You couldnt really see him face, since he was wearing a horrible school hat on his head, but it was him. He was probably 16 in that episode.

Archived