Adam Saunders

Guest xsianx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol....funny how Adam lives near me, and you live on the otherside of the world. And Paul lives like an hr from me :wub: And he lives at my favourite beach town, Manly :D So i have a reason to spend a lot of time there these holidays, and Palm beach :P

I am so jealous of the closness you live to all these fine looking people! If i can get over my intense fear of spiders :o and minute fear of snakes :huh: one day i really hope i can visit Aus! It seems such a lush place! :)

lmao! I dont thin kI could get over my fear of spiders or snakes or anythink that moves really. But hey, Jack can do it :P

Hmm its just when ever you hear about Australia you hear about lovely weather, awesome beaches, lush scenary and then all the not so wonderful little creatures that live there! :o Ugh! And spiders are my absolute worst! Them and milk! Ugh! But if its not too bad i hope to go their one day! I will rope my sister into coming with me because my mums fear of snakes is even worse than my fear of spiders! She cant even watch them on tv without practically having a heart attack where as spiders only bother me if they are there! If you know what i mean!

^^ Yer for Jack i would try hard! lol :wub:

Even if they were only in the bushes i still dont think my mum would brave it! lol But i will start saving and hopefully persuade my sister to come with me next year when your weather will be good again after your winter which annoyingly clashes with our summer our ideal time to holiday! How annoying! lol

Yer that would be good but my sister would be very busy in work at christmas time! Grr! Maybe just before the pre christmas rush sort of mid to end of november whats it like then?! Cos post christmas and our easter hols are pretty busy with work handing in and exam revision in uni! Grr! Lifes to complicated and busy! Yuck! lol

Archived