Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

Im starting to like the Ric/Cassie/Macca storyline,Really dont like Macca or Cassie,but it will show more Ric and different acting from him.

And hopefully Ric now does have his hair like Mark did in Soapstar Superstar.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder, could you possibly be talking about me, jacz? glad to see wales is well represented, we know hotties when we see them! jacz, you can be an honourary cymraes!

by the way, i havent figured out how to quote yet, can anyone help me please?

INDEED I AM!!

Hahaha :D

Woohooo I am a Cymraes, lol!

^^ think the champers was going to his head, getting a bit rowdy with abusing fletch. hah

cant believe that is it! no more! no more daily furze! might actualy have to start going out at night now ;)

Daily Furze...ooh if only you could bottle that ;)

Yer im quite looking forward to it because it means screen time for Ric and i know he will be excellant from the acting we saw from him when Flynn died! The scene where he said i love you dad! :( Well gets me everytime i think about it! lol And bring on Ric with the longer hair! :wub: lol

The funeral made me cry but not as much as Sally breaking down and the candles.

I think Ric should of spoken,but him coming out holding back tears while carrying the coffin made me cry aswell.

I cry at everything..Im such a baby :P

Archived