Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

I want to see that! For my dance show in my first year of Uni we danced to a song in that - Yolanda Adams, Believe - for our finale :D

I've got Honey on DVD! It makes me wish I could street/hip hop dance though haha! Jessica Alba is so pretty I want to be sick in that film. grr.

Does your DVD teach you the routine in the extras? haha I must get around to trying that sometime!

I hope it goes on too, it's fun and you guys are nice!

Night Reo :D Sweet, Mark-filled dreams, of course!!

I'm watching Kylie too...those dancers outfits leave NOTHING to the imagination!!

I went to see her (again) on the 3rd and it was great as always! My friend dropped out so I took my mother who was suitably mortified by the amounts of human flesh on show ;)

LOL I am not surprised!! :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure possibly there is an extra that sounds like it could! lol Yer she is pretty! I love her in the fantastic four! I love that film! Mainly because of Ioan Gruffudd but never mind! lol The little dude is so cute! Raymond i think his name is! His hair is awesome! lol

Archived