Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

That does make sense :) Good point, lol, they'd have needed to pre-record things in a studio.

200,000 for charity. That is ****ing awesome!

Agreed! But I do think it would have been better shared over the 10 charities, £20k each lump sum

Last year they all got money for their charities from the phone votes and then they just bumped up Richards to more because he was the winner so hopefully that is what they have done this year too!

That's great :) It makes it all a lot more worthwhile if they all make a good load for their charities. Do you know what Marks charity was?

Love your reference to Obviously ;) hehe!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm no can't remember what his charity was sorry! The only one i can remember because he mentioned it like everytime he sang was Antonys! lol Haha! Glad you like it! It made me laugh when he talked about it the following day in the VT! lol And just went on amazon to look and its not fair last years album they all got like two songs each and this year we get one song and the dodgy group renditions of the two very cheesy songs! lol Wonder if Ben is still on the actual one that is released because from the pic i dont think him or Leon are on the cover!

Archived