Ex-Idol wants a gig on Home & Away??

Guest princess_jessik

There has been an article posted on ninemsn about Dean Geyer, who was evicted from Idol on Monday night and how he wouldn't mind being on Home & Away.

A lot of people have said why don't you try Neighbours or Home and Away," the 20-year-old Victorian said.I'd love to try something like that - I've always been interested in acting.

The whole article is here http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=70834

There is an interview with Josh Zepps on Idol Backstage (it's the video about Dean leaving), where he again says it.

Hmm... Dean being Home & Away. :wub: I think he would definately fit in. But having said that he is contracted to channel 10 and supposedly Sony BMG. So I don't think there is much of a chance. Us girls, we can only hope. :P

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha... Ned aka Dan O'Connor. He's not that bad ... comparing him to Kim on Home & Away they are both about the same. Rather boring eyecandy.

I never thought I'd be standing up for Kim, but I actually think Ned is worse. The problem is that, as well as being very wooden and having no personality, they've tried to turn him into a 'comedy' character. At least with Kim they accept that he's there to look pretty and give him suitably emotional storylines so that he can brood a lot. Ned just makes me cringe.

Oh god no. I don't want him on home and away. He's already everywhere else; so please don't put him on my fav show. I'd probably switch off. I don't need to see his face everywhere i turn.

Yes, i sound mean, but that's just how i feel.

Don't worry! I am with you all the way on that!

I never thought I'd be standing up for Kim, but I actually think Ned is worse. The problem is that, as well as being very wooden and having no personality, they've tried to turn him into a 'comedy' character. At least with Kim they accept that he's there to look pretty and give him suitably emotional storylines so that he can brood a lot. Ned just makes me cringe.

I am standing up for Kim with you! :D Ned-How do I say this? CANNOT ACT! Do you really think that Neighbours hired him for his acting ability or his looks? :ph34r:

Archived