My Creations!

Guest hawfan2006

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure, i dont mind if you use one of my avatars as long as you could please credit me for it, thanks! :)

EDIT:

once you have saved the picture to your computer, you will need to upload it with a hosting site on the internet such as image shack or photobucket, then once you have uploaded it their, you just simply copy the URL code and paste it into your avatar options on your profile, hope that helps :)

sure, i dont mind if you use one of my avatars as long as you could please credit me for it, thanks! :)

once you have saved the picture to your computer, you will need to upload it with a hosting site on the internet such as image shack or photobucket, then once you have uploaded it their, you just simply copy the img code and paste it into your avatar options on your profile, hope that helps :)

Just thought I'd say that its actually the URL code that you copy and paste

thank you angel girl :)

and thanks for pointing that out to me amy, think i must of been having a malteser moment last night lol my brain was very tired lol i just edited it in now, but however when i use photobucket, i always just use the img code and it works straight away, now thats confusing :)

i will have some avatars up this morning :)

ok i did some of these last night and some when i just woke up this mroning quickly, so here they are

xtina121211.jpgskin21.jpgahand121.jpgsjkkshn.jpg

alexis12121.jpgdefdnsmhvdfljv.jpgawjsenjdchf.jpgehwufdherwufe.jpg

chadd121.jpgbit1212121.jpgliews12121.jpgjaimepress12112.jpg

ice212.jpgflys1212121.jpgfrog121.jpglips20000121.jpg

mbarton212121.jpgmurphy112121.jpgpeight212.jpgposhy121.jpg

i cant fit all of them into the one post, so i will post them in the next which will appear underneath these :)

hawfan2006 © copyright 2006

here are the others:

eval12121.jpghgvhbv.jpgrosey1211.jpgrose0009.jpg

kmoss.jpg

home and away:

amanda121.jpgmissin121.jpg

hawfan2006 © copyright

Archived