Michael Beckley

Guest Eli

What I noticed was that Shelley, whilst not always, but more than most, sometimes appeared in 4 episodes a week and I think, after Alf, she was the most "used" character in her two years on the show. However, towwards the end of 2002, she either felt drained or wanted to spend some time with her kids, which was why she was written out the show as a main character.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhys and Shelley should have got their final reunion scene, just so us viewers were left in no doubt the true Sutherlands were back together.

Also when they were starting up the phone line etc why does no one ever mention that they no a good social worker/counsellor in the city. It's as if the moment Shelley left the Bay all her friends forgot she existed and became Beth's friends. Beth practically stole Shelley's life.

Aquamarine-the scary thing is i have Scott to blame for forcing my favourite girl (Dani :wub: ) out of the Bay, but also Scott to thank for introducing us to lovely little Matilda. :blink:

Archived