Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

I need your help on something. You see I run this forum called Online author, but now we have changed name and everything. It's now called online author&artist and it's a forum where people can show off their photos, artwork and fanfics/regular fics. Because we have changed it a lot we need to change the banner, so I've made two suggestions.

Can you please help me choose which one to use?

I took all the photos myself.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

My personal fav is the second one, but I think I will need to add something under the title if I'm gonna use it. It's a bit too much empty space I think.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too prefer the second one although I have a suggestion the "Read, Create, share, enjoy" part is a tad too dark compared to the first one, maybe in white? But thats just me (I haven't got the best eyesight :P). But other than that they're great. :)

EDIT: Whats the URL of the Forum I'd love to check it out!

I like the second one better!I agree with Amy the bottom text is a bit too dark,so maybe you should chang it to white outlining or something like that so it stands out a bit more!I love the font you have used for the main heading!Well done Eli!

Like Amy said could you please post the URL.I would love to check out your forum!

Luv

Jo.xxx

Archived