Clarissa House

Guest Willz

I though I might start a Appreciation for Clarissa/Beth as Chatter box did one for Lynne/Irene thread.

I think Clarissa is a great actress she really played Beth so well, she makes everything so great also her acting skills are strong there is nothing like a women called Beth Hunter if Clarissa wasn't here, I love how Beth got words like 'Sweetie or 'Sweet' as it really suit the Character.

I've always liked Beth; I could never fathom why Rhys dumped her for Shelley (if you forget that Shelley is the mother of his children and his wife for however many years). However, isn't she just the stereotypical, caring mother figure? I'd like to see more to her character than the downtrodden wife (partner) and mother she's become...I'd like to see more steamy scenes between her and Tony, if only to see Tony with his shirt off. I wonder if she realises what a hot man she's bagged?

I've always liked Beth; I could never fathom why Rhys dumped her for Shelley (if you forget that Shelley is the mother of his children and his wife for however many years). However, isn't she just the stereotypical, caring mother figure? I'd like to see more to her character than the downtrodden wife (partner) and mother she's become...I'd like to see more steamy scenes between her and Tony, if only to see Tony with his shirt off. I wonder if she realises what a hot man she's bagged?

Yeh I wonder if Tony realises what good looking women he bagged? yeh more steamy scenes for Tony and Beth so they can see what they like about eachother?

Beth obviously loves her kids so much and cares about Tony loads to. Clarissa plays her role so well, I can't imagen anybody else trying to play Beth. She is probably one of my all time favourite characters because she is just so genuine and caring towards her family and friends and she proved when her dad married Amanda that she's willing to fight for whats right. Hooray for Beth Hunter/Clarissa House!!!

• 1 month later...

I got my Fan card today from Clarissa House and I say she told me some things which I so can't tell because then it really ruins everything, but I say she is very warming and loving lady who will always listen to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived