Summer Bay In 2010 *reposted*

Guest Di

**Reposted fic** (From last year)

THE BAY IN 2010

You drive down the road to Summer Bay, it has the familiar buildings of the Surf Club, then carry on a little further along the bay, there is the Caravan park .You also see the Beach house.

Then there is the, palace it still is colourful on the inside, and I do not just mean the colour on the walls, then you arrive at the diner for some food and a chat, fully expecting Alf or Colleen to serve you.

Then reality hit's you, its 2010 not 2005 .All the buildings shells are still there, 'the same as 2005 but that’s were the similarity ends.

Jesse stopped sleeping around with every woman he met, on the first date and settled down with a well-loved Summer Bay character.

Alf was mourning the death of Duncan he fell off the surf club, after he and Tasha got high, glue sniffing and thinking they could fly.

Rhys and Shelley had moved away ,from the shame they brought upon them self’s with there affair, and getting back together it left Beth shattered ,and very bitter and she had all ready tried to kill Rhys and her self.

Kirsty and Kane have come back to the bay after a 3-year absence; Kirsty and Kane know how very lucky they are to be alive. Never mind have two children Kirsty is back to full health.

Kane still has his regular check ups once a year to make sure there no cancer in his body. He has just started see a counsellor, and is doing anger management course to control his temper, (Sadly it is not as simple as just getting on with life).

Kane is like many abused children, they have surprised the horrors of what happened to them, thinking it is for the best, but as you get older, and your mind sometimes brings up the past, even if you are happy and content now

Robbie has HIV and he was very bitter for a while, but never blamed Kim or Tash for the needle stick he got when ran around the camp naked, playing truth or dare five years ago.

Despite him having HIV, it is under control, with a combination of antiviral drugs, as these can slow the progress of the disease, and may prevent the development of full-blown AIDS. He still has a normal life, and he and Tasha are engaged, and are having a baby through a sperm donor.

Hayley is back with Irene at the beach house, she never really has over the loss of Noah. She still paint's plus she teachers art, at the school two day is a week. She also sells her paintings, in a little shop in the Yabbie Creek. Irene has an on/off relationship with Barry Hyde.

Felix is alive an well ,and still stalking the resident's of the bay

THE CARAVAN PARK

The red people carrier pulled into the caravan park, it had three children fighting and falling out, "hey stop it were home now", said there dad.” Come on help with the shopping" Pippa and Paul the twin's were nearly six, and Tom was four yrs old. "Hey don't leave me with the heavy stuff, Sally," shouted to Jesse and the kid’s.” Do you want a hand Sally?" asked Robbie,"yeah if you want to," said sally. Robbie was recovering, from a bout of bacterial pneumonia.

IRENE'S HOUSE

Henry, Max and Matilda were finishing there final packing, there thing's as they were ready to leave for uni. Everyone chipped in to give them all there unwanted furniture, pots, and pans. Scott helped them, take there big item's in a van.

While Max drove his clapped out camper van, to him it was his pride, and joy .While in Scott's van Henry and Matilda were talking, about the good old times when they used to play pranks on everyone.

"Well wait until we have moved in into the uni digs"“, they will not know what hit them "said Henry, with a great big grin on his face.

Don't forget what you are really there for" said Scott. In a parent voice”, yes had the lecture thank's" said Matilda reaching for her mobile phone, as someone was texting her.

Her face lit up it was Jake her boyfriend. He was asking if they were settled in yet, Matilda had forgotten to tell him they had to go a day later because they had to wait for Scott as he had a big police case happening.

THE DINER

It was busy with the lunch rush .just about over Alf was still at the diner. With Colleen and help of the uni students .earning extra money to get them through from one week to the next.

Alf was distracted he was just about getting through the day. Hour by hour. Irene walked in she could see Alf was just about to crack/ under the pressure of him blocking out the grief/ of the second anniversary of Duncan's death."

Hey Alf can I have a coffee and the house special please/"Irene told him she was here for him /if he needed a shoulder to cry on ".Thanks Irene" Said Alf

THE CARAVAN PARK

The children were playing outside ,as Sally was hanging out the fourth load of washing, and while Jess had rare day off from the Bar. He Ran with Kane, he was doing the odd jobs around the caravan park.

"Why don’t you get some sleep," Sally said to him "the customers will not be happy if you fall asleep", "Yeah your right" Said Jesse with a big smile upon his sexy clean shaven face, and his turn you on shaven bold head. (well it works for me if only he was 34 and lived here I might be in with a chance hehehe ops back to the story)

"would you care to join me" Jesse asked, while grabbing on to sally’s hand and pulling her close as they began kissing, "hey I'm trying to hang out the washing.

There kissing and cuddling, was getting more and more sexual by the second.

They knew the children were safe, as they were fenced in. Jesse led his wife into the house, there sexual desire was getting out of control, as they undressed each other and made love on the kitchen table”. Sally said "we should do this more often," but with three kid's it was not easy.

Five minutes later they walked outside, hoping the kids were none the wiser well that’s what they assumed anyway .(Five minutes for a quickie well it's fan fic after all ha ha ha sorry back to story).

They just carried on with what they, were doing before passion took over. "Hey mummy your top is on the wrong way round, you’re a silly billy," said Pippa. Sally and Jesse both looked at each other, red with embarrassment and gave each other a smile.

THE PALACE

Katie and Kyle Phillips, Kane was making silly animal noises to try and make the kid's eat there tea,” Right the daddy bear is comming to eat your yummy tea," ROOOAARR" "YUMMY IN MY TUMMY"as he gabbed Katie's tea and pretended to eat it," MMM YUMMY" "daddy stop it been silly"Katie and Kyle were smacking there daddy.

"Stop it" they said as they chased him around the kitchen table, he hadn't seen Kirsty come home or should I say heard her come in, from her day shift from the bar.” MUMMY" as the kid's ran to her”, hi my prince and princess have you been good for the hungry bear.

Hi babe" she said kissing Kane. Have they been good ,"we are all way's good for daddy," "well you know what two and three year olds are like," said Kane" temper tantrum's and hey that's mine toy every five minute's".

“ But we love them" mmm you get more sexy every day, as they were still kissing and could not keep there hand is off each other.

Mummy can we have some ice cream please, just in the nick of time before they got to carried away, with passion. What kind do you want said there mum, as Kane went to get ready for the night shift at the bar.

Alf was mourning the death of Duncan he fell off the surf club, after he and Tasha got high, glue sniffing and thinking they could fly.

:lol: Classic! Was it wrong that I laughed out loud when I read that?! :lol:

Thanks fro the comments guys

No Dan :lol:

I skimmed through this fic, and alot of it sounded familiar. especially that line^^ lol... Did you just re-post it Di?

I skimmed through this fic, and alot of it sounded familiar. especially that line^^ lol... Did you just re-post it Di?

OOPSY, I forgot to add that part, thanks for that Drew! :D

Archived