You Can Run, But You Can Not Hide

Guest Martha_Jack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Two

Jack was at work, he had just put the phone down from talking to Martha when Corey walked over to him.

“Hey how did Martha take it?” said Corey.

“Not very well. She is mad at me because we had no time with each other this week because of the case. Talking about the case has the blood test come back?” said Jack.

“No they have not.” said Corey and then the phone rang. Corey pick it up.

“Hello Summer Bay Police, how can I help you?” said Corey.

“I need to re-report a murder”

“Okay where did it happen and how long ago?”

“I found her in the bush like a minute ago. I am looking at the body now.” said the girl.

“Okay, stay there and do not move the body. We will be there shortly.” Corey put the phone down.

“Looks like we have another murder to put on the case. All of the girls have been aged between 19 and 22, let's get going.” said Jack.

Martha woke up, she had a headache so she got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water. There was a knock at the door, she slow walked to the door and opens it to see Jack.

“Hey baby sorry....” started Jack but Martha had closed the door in his face and she walked back to bed.

Jack just stood there, he did not know what to think about what just happen so he went to the Diner. When he got there he walked over to Tasha and Robbie and sat down.

“Hey, sorry about not coming last night.” said Jack.

“That’s alright we still had fun and so did Martha.” said Robbie.

“Yes she did. She was very mad at you after the phone call so she got very drunk. Have you seen her today?” said Tasha.

“Yes I've just come from there and she was not happy to see me.” said Jack.

“What did she do to you?” laughed Robbie.

“She closed the door in my face.” said Jack.

“That’s got to hurt.” said Robbie.

“Yep, sorry I've got to go back to work. If you see Martha please say sorry for me.” said Jack, then he got up and walked off.

Can I just ask does anyone else find it really funny that Jack gets called out to every police incident no matter what and Rachel deals with every single casualty or anytime someone goes into the hospital. It's like there are no other police men or doctors that could do it too :lol: Anyway fab chapter update soon please x

Archived