You Can Run, But You Can Not Hide

Guest Martha_Jack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and isnt it Yabbie Creek Police not Summer Bay Police??

Yes in the show it is the Yabbie Creek Police Station, but I guess it's up to Martha_Jack about the location, unless they relocated the Police station for this story, who knows?? :ph34r:

CHAPTER THREE

Martha had a shift at the bar that night. She had arrived at the bar to see Jack was already sitting there waiting for her. She walked into the storeroom to put her things away. Meanwhile Jack got up from his seat and walked towards her.

“Hey Baby, why did you close the door on my face?" enquired Jack.

“Sorry about that, it was just that I had a headache and I was also still mad at you about last night. Forgive me?” said Martha as she put a beer in front of Jack.

“Yes I will forgive you but you have to do I thing for me.” said Jack.

“What is that?”

“A kiss.” smiled Jack.

“I think I can do that.” Martha kissed Jack and as they were doing so a man was watching them.

Martha slept the night at Jack’s and the whole night Ben was watching them from outside. Ben played back what happen that night that his sister died.

Lily was at a party and one of her best friends had gun. The cops came because of a noise complaint. Jack went in there, told them to turn it down but her best friend got out the gun and started shooting. Lily had jumped out of the road of the cops, Jack shot one and the girl died right in front of Lily's eyes. Lily looked at the body and saw that it was her best friend. In anger she picked up the gun and started to shoot at the cops but Jack shot her first. Ben saw the whole thing unfold because he was at the party. From that day on, he wanted to kill that cop.

Ben was brought out of the dream when a car went by. He ran off into the bushes back to his campsite to get some sleep so that, when Jack and Martha woke in the morning, he would return and be able to spy on them in the distance without being seen.

8:30 am

Jack woke up and looked at Martha. All of a sudden he looked at the time as he had to be at work by 9.00 am. So he got out of bed, tried not to wake Martha and he got dressed. He then went into the kitchen and wrote a note for Martha before he walked out.

Martha woke up a little while later, she looked around the room but Jack was not there. So she went into the kitchen and read the note:

Dear Martha

Sorry but I had to go to work and did not want to wake you. You looked so beautiful when you sleep. I will be home late night.

Bye. Love you Jack

Ben came back to his hiding spot at 8.45 am and he saw Jack leave but he did not see Martha go. He walked up to the door, rang the doorbell and Martha answered the door in her pyjamas. The next thing she knew he hit her over the head.

Next Chapter:

Will Jack save Martha?

Archived