Last Icon Maker Standing

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIMS #19

Icon 1: Home and Away theme song.

- Your icon must contain at least three consecutive words from the theme song. Any character(s), locations or other Home and Away images allowed as long as this text is present. Just in case you don't know the lyrics, they are here - but you should if you call yourself a fan! :P

Icon 2: Matilda Hunter.

- A single icon of Matilda with any text, textures, brushes, colouring - so let your creativity take over!

Icon 3: The Gym.

- The icon must contain this set, The Gym aka. Summer Bay Super Bods. It also must be in colour (ie. no black and white) and may contain people.

All icons should be 100 x 100 in size, no UK spoilers and PMed to me (Jen) by Friday, 4th January 2008, 6pm Western Daylight Savings Time (Sorry I don't know what this is in other places, maybe some one could help?)

Any questions/queries feel free to ask.

Lets try to make the first LIMS of 2008 the biggest one yet!

Looking forward to all your entries. Remember any one can enter! :)

Well, with a day and a half to go, I still only have one entry. Yep, ONE! So pleeeeease enter! There's still time.

Also, I'm working tomorrow until 6pm, so I won't be able to get the contest up until after that. So in case people need more time, I'm extending the deadline until 7.30pm so I will well and truly be able to have it up on time.

Both entries were great but in the absense of any more votes the results are as follows.

Results - LIMS 19

Winner: Jess (aka sevenpuddings)

Runner-up: Aaron (aejdude)

Thanks for entering and good luck to whoever hosts next. :)

Archived