Jazer's Graphics

Guest Jazer

Thanks for the feedback Jackieleanne, Amy-Mathews-Fan & Aaron!!

Good work, I like those Mattie ones she looks so sad the words fit perfectly.

I like the mattie ones! :) They do capture what she felt like.

I totally agree as I wanted to show how much I have enjoyed this very moving storyline. Indiana has been doing a superb job with her storyline which is great!!

Here are some more Maddie avatars I have just made. Same style but different message!! :wink::

maddie-icandothis1.jpgmaddie-icandothis2.jpgmaddie-icandothis3.jpgmaddie-icandothis4.jpg

Jazer (Jarad) :)

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your comments guys as I still can't believe I'm making graphics!! :D

Anyway here some avatars based on Amanda and Belle:

amandabelle-motherdaughter1.jpgamandabelle-motherdaughter2.jpgamandabelle-motherdaughter3.jpgamandabelle-motherdaughter4.jpg

I like the mattie ones again, and the belle and amanda ones think the light blue bit in the middle goes well with the image. :)

Thanks again guys!! :D

Okay I have decided to try my luck in the Avatar contest and here is my entry:

brad-hero1.jpgbrad-hero2.jpgbrad-hero3.jpgbrad-hero4.jpg

What do you think of them????

You can't use these now, because they aren't anonymous. They are good though. :D You have to keep your entry anonymous so create another entry from a different picture and pm your entry to Flight of Archangel. :)

Thanks again guys!! :D

Okay I have decided to try my luck in the Avatar contest and here is my entry:

brad-hero1.jpgbrad-hero2.jpgbrad-hero3.jpgbrad-hero4.jpg

What do you think of them????

You can't use these now, because they aren't anonymous. They are good though. :D You have to keep your entry anonymous so create another entry from a different picture and pm your entry to Flight of Archangel. :)

Ooops sorry about that!! lol

I will have to get another pic but I'm sure I will be able to do it before the deadline.

Thanks for letting me know Aaron.

Also thanks for the feedback guys, its great that I have people who like my avatars!

Thanks ilovejason!!

I have made some avatars but as it is for the next Avatar Contest, you guys will have to wait for awhile before I can add it here and in my Photobucket!!

Archived