Jazer's Graphics

Guest Jazer

Uhh... I dont think you are ment to post them here while the contest is still running because people are ment to vote without knowing who has made the av's. You have just given it away.

I like the texture you have used on the above icons but I don't think it suits the Maddie icons. Great work anyway

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback guys. I like people giving me advice about how to make great graphics but sometimes I find some of my designs look better with a border (but not all of them)!!

Anyway here are some more Cold Case style avatars. This time I made these ones very simple:

coldcase-searching1.jpgcoldcase-searching2.jpgcoldcase-searching3.jpgcoldcase-searching4.jpg

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Thanks Amir. Well someone on HAAC thinks I shouldn't use borders so much but I feel it looks good just not on all of them. The feedback has been great but I feel that some people don't like looking at my designs!!

Okay here are some Dean and Maddie avatars. I only like them together as friends:

deanmaddie-goodfriends1.jpgdeanmaddie-goodfriends2.jpgdeanmaddie-goodfriends3.jpgdeanmaddie-goodfriends4.jpg

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Archived