Jazer's Graphics

Guest Jazer

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks nachocheeez, xGlowingAngelx & zozalina!! :D

Since I had spare time on my hands, I decided to make just one more bunch of Drew avatars (but as you know there could be more!! :lol:):

21mwvh2.jpg21mwvw5.jpg21mwwmr.jpg21mwygk.jpg

Jazer (Jarad) :)

^^

Dont get offened, just some constructive critisism: I like the colouring in the av's but i think the text is too much. I personally don't like too much text and I especially don't like it over the faces of the subject. I just think it's a case of less is more for that particular icon.

Anyway you have improved so much Jared. Hope to see some more soon :)

^^

Dont get offened, just some constructive critisism: I like the colouring in the av's but i think the text is too much. I personally don't like too much text and I especially don't like it over the faces of the subject. I just think it's a case of less is more for that particular icon.

Anyway you have improved so much Jared. Hope to see some more soon :)

Thanks princess_jessik for your feedback. I think I writing is good on these avatars but I guess next time I make a couple type one, I will change the text with a different style!!

Hey guys I have been having such a great time making avatars, I just going to keep on doing it!! :D

The feedback so far as been great and it has really help me to improve my skills.

Anyway here are some more Jack & Martha as well as Ric & Cassie avatars:

21osbw0.jpg21osc2r.jpg21oscaa.jpg21osdno.jpg

21osdqx.jpg21osdxw.jpg21ose3q.jpg21ose9w.jpg

Archived