Oh Brien

Guest Andy

Oh Brien

The Gold Coast Bulletin

24 July 2006

PAUL O'Brien, who plays the character of hunky Jack Holden on Channel 7's Home and Away, was recently spotted in Surfers Paradise.

As the 28-year-old lined up at the popular Chiangmai Thai Restaurant, a group of squealing and whispering teenage girls lined up in front of him.

Dressed in a dinner jacket, standing aside his 30-something blonde companion, Paul looked happy, relaxed and even a tad embarrassed.

"I just wish I had asked for his autograph. He is the hottest guy on TV," said one 16-year-old.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking it was probably his sister. I've seen pics of her and she's a blonde, and i thought i read somewhere that she lived on the coast. But i'm not sure.

If i had of known he was in surfers i would have made sure i went out that night. Damn it. And i've been to that restaurant before; it's quite nice.

Oh Brien

The Gold Coast Bulletin

24 July 2006

PAUL O'Brien, who plays the character of hunky Jack Holden on Channel 7's Home and Away, was recently spotted in Surfers Paradise.

As the 28-year-old lined up at the popular Chiangmai Thai Restaurant, a group of squealing and whispering teenage girls lined up in front of him.

Dressed in a dinner jacket, standing aside his 30-something blonde companion, Paul looked happy, relaxed and even a tad embarrassed.

"I just wish I had asked for his autograph. He is the hottest guy on TV," said one 16-year-old.

There is a really obvious thing I could say here, just to get killed by the raging fangirls. But I won't say it.

Oh Brien

The Gold Coast Bulletin

24 July 2006

There is a really obvious thing I could say here, just to get killed by the raging fangirls. But I won't say it.

Lol,maybe i should then....Nah,i'm having to much fun listening to them ignore the bleeding obvious! :o

Archived