Dani's Return To The Bay

Guest Traceve

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG shannon your making me fall in love with this fanfic :wub: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, scottie and Dani, wish they could get back together :(:( I want Dani back *crys*, I get excited every time you update this fanfic

Previously...

"Scott," Dani said smiling as she cuddled up to him on the couch, they were watching "Titanic" it was nearing the ending, Jack had just died.

"Yes?" Scott answered her.

"I love you and I never want to loose you again," Dani said about to cry because of the movie.

"I love you too," Scott said plopping a kiss on her forhead.

Chapter.6.

"I'll see you soon," Scott said just before giving Dani a quick kiss and going home.

"You can bet on it," She said smiling as Scott walked out of her yard. Dani turned around and shut the door, she was happy to be with Scott again, he made her feel speical and loved, some of her previous boyfriends couldnt do that, espically Luke.

A year ago

Dani had met Luke at one of her friends 21st birthday party, she had a bit too much to drink and passed out. He had taken her home. She saw him as her life saver for doing so and couldnt start to imagine what would have happened to her if he hadnt have shown up. They kept in contact over the next few days, and decided to meet up.

One thing lead to anonther and Dani had found herself a new boyfriend. She thought they were the perfect couple, she was far from the truth. Their engagment party, ran quite smoothly, just a few family and friends atteneded. Luke had, had a bit to drink and started acting differnet, by the time all their guests had left he, got violent.No matter how hard she tried Dani couldnt remember the whole night.

"Dani, im going to kill you, get out here, now!" Luke screamed at Dani. Dani quickly ran into the kitchen, where Luke was standing holding a botle of alochol.

"Look at this house, it is a mess," Luke yelled pointing at the mess.

"Im sorry, I did clean it yester-" Dani was cut off as Luck hit her, across the face, hard. Dani fell to the floor hard landing on her left arm.

Luke kicked her hard in the stomach making her cry out in pain. She blacked out. Next thing she knew was she was in hospital.

Rhys had gone to the hospital the next morning to see Dani.

"Sweetheart," Rhys said as he walked into her room. Dani was laying on her back with her arm in a cast and she had brusies acorss her left cheek where Luke had struck her.

"Dad..." Dani started to say but, trailled off as a single tear sild down her cheek and landed gracefully on her pillow.

"Its ok, im here now," Rhys said trying to comfort her, if Luke was still alive, he would have hunted him down and killed him, just as he tried to do with Kane.

"Wheres Luke?" Dani asked Rhys.

"He is d..."

"What, where is he?" Dani asked him again, "Tell me!" She almost shouted at him.

"Luke was found this morning, dead, he had a drug overdose, it appears to be sucide," Rhys said quitley. with that Dani shouted at him to leave as she burst out into a fit of tears.

As Rhys turned to walk out the door, he looked at Dani one more time, the guy she loved and trusted, put her in her and killed himself and she is still in love with him, it didnt make any sense at all to Rhys.

Back to the Present.

It was a full moon, as Dani went for a walk that night, she needed to clear her head, all the thoughts of Luke, Kane and Scott that lingered within her head. she walked down to the beach, there was a small sea breeze that gave her chills, no-one else was around. She bent down and picked up a rock from the sand, and threw it out into the ocean, letting out all her anger. Her heart started to beat faster as she panted for breath as she threw anonther rock fast into the waves. She didnt care if people saw her and thought she was odd, she just wanted to finally relise all her frustrations out.

Archived