Dani's Return To The Bay

Guest Traceve

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previously...

“He made me feel as though it was my fault, and I was the problem, I guess after a while I stared to believe him,” Dani said holding back tears.

“It wasn’t your fault, Dani, it was his,” Sally said getting up and wrapping Dani in a tight hug.

Chapter.4.

Dani was awoken early with the loud knock at her front door, she groggily, threw back her quilt and got out of bed to answer it the door.

Dressed in her underwear, her hair un-brushed. Dani threw open the door.

"Scott?" She stuttered, as she let him in.

"Yea," Scott said looking at a near naked Dani in front of him.

"Umm, Would you mind just waiting her while I go and get dressed?" Dani asked him as her face turned bright red in embarassment.

Dani went in her room, she looked through her wardrobe for something nice, causal and revealing.

"Nothing!" She exclaimed angreily. As she shut the wardrobe door she noticed her blue, silk, top draped over a chair.

"Perfect, Dani said smiling as she threw it on along with her new short demin skirt.

She quickly brushed her hair to get id of the tangles, as she appeared in the doorway, Scott gasped

"What happend to Hayley? I heard you too got married and had a kid?" Dani asked casually taking a seat on the couch, as she patted the spot next to her.

"Yea, we um got divorced" Scott said not taking an eye off of Dani's bare legs.

"My eyes are up here," Dani said laughing.

"Yea sorry," Scott said looking at his shoes.

"Why are you here?" Dani asked him.

"Well, I broke up with Hayley, and decided to move back to the bay, and when I heard you were also back here I though I would come and see you as..." Scott said trailing off.

"As why? Dani asked him.

"Well," Scott started, but decided to stop as he had already said to much.

"Scott, what is it, im not letting you leave untill you tell me," Dani said firmly.

"Dani, when I spoke to my mum about comeing back her, she told me that you were here," Scott said quitly, not daring to meet her eyes.

"What are you trying to get at?" Dani asked him, placing her hand sofly on his face, turning his head so they could be eye to eye.

"I still love you," Scott said slowly.

As he lent towards Dani to kiss her, she backed away.

"Dani, whats wrong?" Scott asked her confused.

"I still love you too Scott," Dani said holding back tears.

"Then why did you back away?" Scott asked Dani.

"Im sorry, bad timing I guess," Dani said with a small smile.

Dani then lent towards Scott as they shared a long and passionate kiss.

As Scott got home, he smiled at Maddie on his way in.

"Hey Kiddo, he said ruffling Maddie's hair.

"Im not a kid and do you mind it took me 15 minutes to get my hair right?" Maddie said glaring at Scott.

"Nope, Dont mind at all," Scott just laughed as Maddie hurried off to the bathroom, so she could 'fix' her hair.

"Hey Mum," Scott said as he went through the fridge looking for something to eat.

"How was Dani?" Beth asked Scott while glancing at Tony.

"She was fine,"

"and?" Beth asked him.

"And what? Why all the questions" Scott said laughing.

"Did you get back with her?" Beth asked him.

"Yea, Yes we did," Scott smiled as he walked off leaving Beth with a shocked look on her face.

omfg that is awesome, I can just imagine the scenes and the characters are just like themselves aww what a good fanfic best so far, please update asap :D

Aww and scott and Dani kissing this is such a happy moment :wub: you made me all tingly lol

omfg that is awesome, I can just imagine the scenes and the characters are just like themselves aww what a good fanfic best so far, please update asap :D

Aww and scott and Dani kissing this is such a happy moment :wub: you made me all tingly lol

Hope it is going the way you imagined it would be! :)

Previously...

"and?" Beth asked him.

"And what? Why all the questions" Scott said laughing.

"Did you get back with her?" Beth asked him.

"Yea, Yes we did," Scott smiled as he walked off leaving Beth with a shocked look on her face.

Chapter. 5

"Dani, im going to kill you, get out here, now!" Luke screamed at Dani. Dani quickly ran into the kitchen, where Luke was standing holding a botle of alochol.

"Look at this house, it is a mess," Luke yelled pointing at the mess.

"Im sorry, I did clean it yester-" Dani was cut off as Luck hit her, across the face, hard. Dani fell to the floor hard landing on her left arm.

Luke kicked her hard in the stomach making her cry out in pain. She blacked out. Next thing she knew was she was in hospital.

Dani woke up, breathing fast, she put her hand up to her face. Dani looked aound her room, it was her bedroom, all the same and Luke was no where in site. It was a dream, just a dream. She couldnt stop dreaming about him, and thinking about him. She hated him for what he had done to her. SHe was glad to have gotten away from him in time before things had gotten worse.

As Dani stepped out of the shower, the breeze from the window hit her arms giving her goosbumps. Dani wrapped the towel around her, as she went into her room to find something to wear to the beach other then a towel. She flund upen the cupboard doors.

"Too plain, Boring, ew, nope," Dani said sighing as she looked at various things. She shoved a top aside at the back of her cupboard and noticed a photo. Dani picked it up and looked at it.

It was of her and Luke at their engagment party last year. She blinked back tears, remembering what had happend that night as she threw it in the bin.

"Dani?" Belle called out to her. Dani was sititng on the soft sand thinking about her life, and how "stuffed" it was.

"Yea, Belle is it?" Dani asked her.

"Yea," Belle said plopping herself down next to her.

"Why do you talk to me, you dont even know me?" Dani asked her.

"I know, There is something differnent about you, Belle said looking out at the ocean.

"What do you mean?" Dnai asked her.

"I dont know," Belle said smiling.

"How did you get that?" Belle asked her pointing to Dani's wrist.

"Um, I cut it while cooking the other day, im so clumbsy," Dani laughed.

"Ok, I gotta go, I'll see you round," Belle said smiling as she left.

Dani sighed as she looked out at the ocean, the waves were crashing and, who on earth was that spunk, Dani thought to herself as a topless guy ran out from the surf caryying a surfboard with him in his arms. As he turned around,Dani saw his face.

Dani mentally slapped herself.

"Hey Dani, Robbie said as he walked up to her.

"Hey, Dani said continuing to look out at the ocean not looking a Robbie.

"Its good to see you back here,"

"Yea I bet," Dani said under her breath.

"I heard you got back with Scott," Robbie said with a small laugh.

"Yea we still love each other,"

Ring Ring

"Hello?" Dani said answering her mobie. Robbie said his goodbye as he left.

"Im fine," Dani said impatiently.

"No, leave me alone," Dani scremed into her phone as she hung it up.

"Scott," Dani said smiling as she cuddled up to him on the couch, they were watching "Titanic" it was nearing the ending, Jack had just died.

"Yes?" Scott answered her.

"I love you and I never want to loose you again," Dani said about to cry because of the movie.

"I love you too," Scott said plopping a kiss on her forhead.

Archived