Dani's Return To The Bay

Guest Traceve

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, this looks interesting! Lol, it doesn't look like many people are eager to see Dani again! No one gave her a hug. I hope she finds out about Scott marrying Hayley and gets really jealous! :D

This is really good! When can we expect another update? :P

Hmmm, this looks interesting! Lol, it doesn't look like many people are eager to see Dani again! No one gave her a hug. I hope she finds out about Scott marrying Hayley and gets really jealous! :D

This is really good! When can we expect another update? :P

Um either later on today or tonight :)

Thanks for the comment :)

Previously…

Dani walked into the bathroom, she grabbed a razor from the shelf, she debated whether or not to do it, and she turned her arm over revealing her scar from last time.

Dani did it, as she did she held back tears, it hurt badly.

She couldn’t believe she had done it again; she grabbed a cloth and held it tight around her wrist as she let out a few tears.

Part.3

The sun was shinning through the blinds; the window was left open, as a nice cold breeze was going through the window, hitting Dani in the face. Dani stirred, dripping down the back of her neck. She rolled over to look at the clock. The bright neon letters read 11.30. Dani sat up, threw back the blankets, and made her way groggily out of bed.

Her time away in the city had been complicated, she met the man of her dreams and even got engaged, but then it all went wrong.

Dani thought she was cursed, first Josh who ended up being a total prick then Scott who ended up with Hayley.

She met Luke, she got engaged with him, but, then, oh it didn’t matter now, but the fact was she fell in love with someone that she couldn’t be with, no matter how hard she had tired, they couldn’t be together. Hw could things how gone from perfect to horribly wrong in such a short amount of time.

As Dani was under the shower, the warm water hit her bare flesh, giving herself Goosebumps. She got out and got dressed, flipping her long damp brown hair over her shoulder.

Knock Knock.

Dani made her way to her door and swung it open and standing right in front of her was Sally.

Dani let her in as they both sat down at the table opposite each other.

“HI Sally, long time no see,” Dani said trying to make a joke.

“Yes it is. Why are you back in the bay?” Sally asked Dani nicely

“Um,” Dani said avoiding Sally’s eyes.

“You can tell me, you know I wont tell anyone,” Sally said gently.

“Well it al happened so fast, “ Dani started.

“ I was engaged to the most amazing man, and then it all went wrong,” Dani paused waiting for Sally to ask her how or why.

“How?” Sally asked interested.

“Well, I thought he was the one for me, turns out I was horribly wrong, He started to drink a lot, “Dani explained.

“He made me feel as though it was my fault, and I was the problem, I guess after a while I stared to believe him,” Dani said holding back tears.

“It wasn’t your fault, Dani, it was his,” Sally said getting up and wrapping Dani in a tight hug.

Oh sounds Intersting this luke guy is a bit crazy aye Oh yeh keep writing and writing cause it really intersting to see who everyone feels when A Sutherland is back

Archived