Boisterous Bec and her Bling Bling

Guest Becstar

Bec's bling strings

July 05, 2006

BEHIND every good man there is a woman, and Bec Cartwright has emerged as husband Lleyton Hewitt's most boisterous supporter in the stands at Wimbledon.

No longer content to sit calmly, clapping at the appropriate times, the actor has been a vocal and physical presence at the Old England Club as Hewitt strides towards a tilt at a second title.

The Aussie faces Cypriot golden boy Marcos Baghdatis in the quarter-finals tonight.

Baghdatis and his 18-year-old French model girlfriend Camille Neviere charmed local hearts this year during his charismatic and exciting run to the Australian Open final.

At Wimbledon, Cartwright has been seen leaning out from the players' box, screaming support as her huge earrings swing like hula hoops.

She also has been busting out the bling in the form of the newest addition to her jewellery box - a five stone diamond necklace.

Awww its nice to see that she makes it to most of Lleyton's matches. I will be watching that match tonight can't wait!!

Totally off topic but I read in one of those trashy mags that a celebrity friend of Angelina and Brad Pitt bought their baby Shiloh a diamond encrusted silver dummy!!! What the?? :blink:

I remember last year when he played Baghdadtis (sp?) at the Aus Open and everyone was cheering on the Cypriate because we had all had enough of Lleyton at that stage. When the Cypriate won I remember everyone was so excited and when we went driving around Adelaide the next day there were tonnes of Cyprus flags out the front of people's houses! Anyhow I thought that was awesome LOL. Sorry very offtopic here :lol:

Tennis is hardly a complicated game to learn, OK, she might not know about foot faults, but it's hardly chess.

Hewitt lost to Chela at the Australian this year, didn't he?

For the person that PM'ed me, bagels breadsticks is when you lose taking none or one game per set.

Archived