Season Finale 2006

Guest aaron1987

RECAP: Did dan throw the letter his dead brother wrote him away? Who is terrorising the bay in the wake of Zoe's Birthday? ...Who will make it through?...

[Role credits]

[sally sits staring at the photo of Cassie and Macca, flashes of the day of Martha and Jack's wedding day horror still loom in her mind, and she is constantly reminded of her losses, this year and the worry that nothing has not yet been laid to rest. There is a knock at the door, its Leah.]

SALLY: (Looks up) Hey, (she goes to answer the door), how are you?

LEAH: Hey (hugs Sally) I'm abit worried about Dan actually...

SALLY: Why what's wrong?

LEAH: He got a letter... a letter from Pete!

[sally freezes up... Leah looks confused]

LEAH: Is everything okay...?

SALLY: Leah, are you sure?

LEAH: Yeah, he didn't open it though... someone playing a joke!

SALLY: No, Leah i got a letter from Pete, too, except i opened mine!?

LEAH: What are you saying Sally?

SALLY: (Pulls Leah into the house, and checks no one is look she shuts the door) you cannot repeat a word of what I am about to tell you...

LEAH: Sure...

SALLY: My letter from Pete, wasn't a letter from Pete, it was a decoy to get me to open the letter, it was actually a threat, from someone claiming to seek revenge on Summer bay for Zoe's death... someone who is saying they are Zoe's Relative...

LEAH: Sall! That's ridiculous...

SALLY: No it's not Leah, they have been watching us... whoever this is, knows what happened with Zoe, they go into strict detail that no one else could possibly know except the people involved!

LEAH: Well... who do you think it is?

SALLY: I don't know ... what i do know is that, if we don't find out quickly our lives could be in danger!

[scene Closes]

[Tasha and Robbies House]

[Tasha and Robbie are packing their things ready to leave the bay for good... Kim Enters.]

KIM: So it's finaly happening, you two lovebirds are leaving...

TASHA: Yeah, Rob, wanted to get a head start on the road (smiles)

ROB: Yep! Didn't want to get stuck in any traffic, rob junior will get ratty, and well we cant be having that now, can we...

TASHA: Hey who was up with him all night?! (throws a cushion at him)

KIM: Yeah, Rob never mess with the mother of your baby...

ROB: So how's you and Rachel... are you still not speaking?

KIM: I think it's over mate, I mean as soon as i get an offer on my half of the gym and Noahs, the sooner i can come see you guys in New York... do abit of travelling...

TASHA: Are you not even going to talk to her?

KIM: She's made her bed Tash she'll have to lie in it... (PHONE RINGS, KIM ANSWERS IT)

ROB: Who was that?

KIM: I dunno mate, someone said that we all have to be at the diner in half an hour, it sounded important.

ROB: Great another town meeting.

[Jack and Martha's]

[Martha and Jack lay on the sofa together talking about their future]

JACK: You know the day we heard the chopper go down, i thought i'd lost you...

MARTHA: Well you didn't... (phone rings)

JACK: Who was it?

MARTHA: Kim, he said we need to be at the diner in half an hour...

[sCENE CLOSES]

[THE diner]

[summer bay residents gather in the diner confused, Sally stands up...]

SALLY: Guy's i need your attention its important...

ALF: Is this about these letters?

SALLY: Yes,

DAN: Sall, isn't this just some kids prank?

SALLY: But what if this isn't dan? What if this is real, we ignored this last time, and look what happened, we all lost people we loved that day...

[Just then the door slams behind them, everyone turns round, the summer bay resident who is the relative of zoe is standing in the door way holding a gun... You won't believe who it is?]

PROMO

THE SUMMERBAY RESIDENT REVEALS THEMSELVES TO EVERYONE, WHO IS IT? AND WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE? THREE LIVES ARE LOST IN THE HOSTAGE TRAGEDY... AND A LONG SERVING CHARACTER BIDS AN EMOTIONAL FAREWELL TO SUMMERBAY....

WHO IS IT?

Archived