Tutorials and Icon help

Guest Nim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to get shiny lips and eyes

Going from this: jamie2.jpg to: jamie1.jpg

Note: The skin color and hair color change is not involved in this.

1. Open your image, crop if necessary.

2. Select the BLUR tool, go over the lips once, and the colored part (forgot the name) of the eye.

My settings were:

Brush: 7 px (but I changed it continuously)/ Mode: Normal/ Strength: 30

NOTE: This is like pre-school, you can't go out the lines.

3. Go back to the blur tool in the tool..bar (?), and click on it for a few seconds, a drop down menu should appear, look here. Click on the sharpen tool. Go over all the bits your blurred (i.e. the eyes and lip), but remember to be careful!

Hope this helps.

You're tutorials are fantastic Ella's #1 fan, so detailed and easy to follow, I'm not just saying that either! I need the level of detail you include because I'm very slow! I followed the brighter lips brighter eyes one and the Ashlee Simpson one. I didn't save the results but I learned a lot from the tuts so thanks!

This time, we're going from ht2mz.jpg to tammintut.png.

1. Crop your image.

2. Use the rectangular marquee tool to select a part of the background of this texture, add as a new layer onto your image, set to soft light.

3. Then duplicate your base, drag it onto the top of your image and also set it to soft light.

4. Then gaussain blur that layer, and drag it to the top of your image.

You should get tammintut.png

Archived