Favourite Family

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Favourite Family  

291 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for the Sutherlands as i loved Dani, Rhys, Shelley and Jade. Wasn't overly keen on Max and hated Kirsty with a passion but there aren't many families where i like most of the characters.

The Hunters would be second purely because they have the brilliant Matilda in it. Henry didn't do much so didn't bother me, Robbie's ok, Kits alright as well as a guest character. Can't stand Scott and i still can't warm to Beth no matter how many times she hugs everyone.

• 1 month later...

The Holden’s are my Favourite. I love how close of a family they are. How they always look out for each other, I feel it’s very rare to see this in soaps anymore. Not all families are dysfunctional and it’s about time soaps showed this.

I have pick The Saunders (Sally, Flynn, Pippa jr, Ric and Cassie) because I think they are another great family, apart from cassie she annoys me so much.

Archived