Sez's Icons

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous, Sarah. Or should I say -- Sez! :P I might just start calling you that. If it's good enough for Lincoln, it's good enough for me.

Anyways, back to the icons. I really like the lighting textures. So good!

Yeah you can called me that if ya want, Lincoln was cute when he said that :P it is good enough from him :D

I sooo, want to rename this thread to "sez's icons" or something "My Beginner Avatars" is so last year :P

But thanks heaps everyone :)

Gorgeous, Sarah. Or should I say -- Sez! :P I might just start calling you that. If it's good enough for Lincoln, it's good enough for me.

Yeah you can called me that if ya want, Lincoln was cute when he said that :P it is good enough from him

I sooo, want to rename this thread to "sez's icons" or something "My Beginner Avatars" is so last year :P

^ I can do that for you if you want :).

Yeah you can called me that if ya want, Lincoln was cute when he said that :P it is good enough from him

^ I can do that for you if you want :).

Could you please?

If you do, make sure you put down the bottom "Formally known as "My Beginner Avatars" thread" so people know that its still my thread lol.

Thanks everyone who have commented since last post, I will be posting the next lot later on tonight

Archived