Merc's... graphics?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll upload the program tomorrow.. Have worked on it the last few hours.. Should have received the songs + pics on Sunday, but his parents didn't send them before today. Also, they have chosen a "pink theme" for decorations etc, but the pics they send me are with a green-ish background, making extra work for me... And, to top it all off, I got the last song, which I didn't know existed an hour ago!

Mar that is beautiful! I would be so amazed if someone had done that for my child's christening, I reckon it shows real love. OK I have made myself feel ill now.

All you avs are fantastic. Can I please request a Noah one? I'll have a look for pics, but otherwise anything you choose is fine by me.

xxx

Does the question mark indicated that they might not be Merc's graphics and that she is maybe a fraud and the person behind them is just too shy to come forward. We all know that I have a talent at artwork. Actually I might dig that Tasha avatar out.

Just kidding Merc, very nice.

Archived